OEM Custom Welded Hydraulic Cylinders
Aisoar Hydraulics customizes hydraulic cylinders to meet customers' requirements on mounting styles, pressure ratings, sizes, and configurations. We also excel at fully supporting small and medium-sized customers to help them grow.
Welded cylinders can be used for most applications. Because they are welded, the design can be more sophisticated or are welded, so repair is usually more challenging. With their compact and more customized design, welded cylinders are, in most cases, the preferred solution.
A tie-rod cylinder is easier to repair than a welded one.
AiSoar offers custom hydraulic cylinders ranging in bore size from 1.25 to 15 inches, stroke from 0.25 to 240 inches, and pressure rating from 200 PSI to 4500 PSI. AiSoar provides the customized hydraulic cylinder with construction type options, mounting options, integrated valve options, pressure and temperature options, and metric and inch size options.
The factors, like specific forces, running speed, limited mounting space, special functions, special fluids, a limited budget, etc., will cause you to design and build your own hydraulic cylinder.
|Working Environment ||High temperature(high temperature resistant seals), cold (cold resistant seals) and other special fluid type. |
|Material ||304, 316 stainless steel, brass and etc. |
|Size ||Non-standard size, custom bore size/rod size/stroke lengths. |
|Mounting Type ||Clevis •Cross-tube •Flange •Tang •Trunnion •Spherical bushings •Foot mount |
|Structure ||Single acting, Double acting, Double rods and other special structure. |
|Oil Port ||Size, Location, Style |
|Function + Valve ||Pilot operated check, integrated valve, and etc. |
|Surface Treatment ||Paint by Raul, Pantone or Color board. |
Understanding the basic concepts well helps us design a customized cylinder that can meet your specific application.
- Cylinder Application: Function and operating conditions of cylinder and overall machine.
- Force/load: the force exerted. Do I need the cylinder to push, pull, or both? The force required determines bore size as it is relative to operating pressure.
- Cylinder type: Cylinder Construction Types, Structure of cylinder.
- Mounting type: How do you mount a hydraulic cylinder? Mounting types include the base mount and rod mount.
- System Operating Pressure (psi): Maximum pressure of cylinders.
- Fluid Type: Category of hydraulic fluid supplied to the cylinders
- Temperature: Customization should consider environmental factors and weather extremes.
- Move Speed: The speed of piston rod retracted and extended
- Stop tubing: Can increase the distance between the rod and piston bearings, improve stability and enhance piston bearing shelf life.
Here are three ways that we design and make custom hydraulic cylinders:
1）Make simple adjustments based on the standard styles.
Just make slight modifications based on our modular standard elements; it's the most cost-effective way to suit your requirements for a specific application. You should print the drawing of standard styles and then write down the sizes that need to be amended. Show us the drawing, and then you can get a free quotation.
2) Make different combinations of configurations among standard styles.
We have 15 series standard styles; making different combinations of configurations among standard styles is optional, such as customized cylinders with clevis base mounted and Tang rod ends or cross-tube base mounted and clevis rod ends.